Volunteers are key to our ability to provide shelter and care to Lake County’s homeless. Our volunteers tell us they believe they earn benefits far beyond the amount of effort required of them.
To get started, choose an area of interest, complete an on-line application, call (440-354-6417) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) the volunteer coordinator, or print and complete this application, then fax, drop off or mail it in.
Here are some ways you can get involved:
• Make or sponsor a dinner for the shelter
• Coordinate a Boxes of Hope collection with a school or group
• Pack lunch bags
• Volunteer in the shelter
• Help with work in or around our building
• Donate items from our Wish List
• Share through word or song
• Tell others